Welcome to P3!
We have a fun-filled year of learning ahead of us.
Keep looking at our class page to see all of the exciting activities we have been getting up to!
- P3s have written homeworks on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Reading should be practised at home every day.
- Spellings and number fact learning homeworks are on Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Book bags, reading books and spelling practice books should be brought into school every day.
- School dinners cost £2.60 per day.
- P3s provide their own healthy snack for break time on Monday to Thursday. On Fridays pupils can bring in a treat.
- PE is on Tuesdays and Wednesdays – children should wear suitable footwear on these days.
P3 is a busy year with plenty of fun and lots of learning!